Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dreaming of warmer weather-sewing tutorial

I've been away from my blog, dear friends, but not away from my craft room! I collect American Girl Dolls as well as papercraft,so I have been making things for my dolls the past few months. I made a photo-tutorial for a super quick top that I thought some of you might enjoy making with a little girl in your life, so I'll post it here. This project is a great way to up-cycle an old blouse, and takes about 30 minutes to complete with a little girl. The example would also work for Barbies, if your daughter/niece/grandaughter/ect. doesn't have an 18" doll.
Click the photo below to view the tutorial! :)



I hope you enjoy this and it is useful! I am working on making a doll blog to link to this blog so I can keep all my creative ventures in the same place.

Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

1 comment:

  1. so cute...I would like to try this later, i have tons of one quarter fabric that i got from joans when they went on sale for $1 each.

    ReplyDelete