Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's old is *new*...

Greetings night owls! I'm up late tonight playing in my scrap room and it is ooooh so lovely! Cruisin' around SplitCoastStampers.com this afternoon, I was struck by this week's sketch challenge and HAD to play along.

I've been drooling over the new Stampin' Up! catalog so I decided to pull out some oldies but goodies from my retired pile and tie 'em in with a couple new toys to liven things up. I am really enjoying the twine, this new lace punch by EK Success, and this doily stamp set by Martha Stewart Crafts. :)

Most of all, I had fun stamping the sentiment from two different stamp sets by stamping "cherish" first, then by omitting "thinking of" and only inking up "you" from the teeny tiny wishes stamp set. I will have to think outside the box more and challenge myself to this more frequently because I loved the results!
Thanks for stopping by my friends and happy stampin'!
Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment