Saturday, May 29, 2010

Announcements Galore!

Happy Saturday, my friends! Oh, this weekend is looking especially good with as busy as I have been this week! I have been focused on the Instructional Designer position I shared with you last week as I had an informal meeting/interview with the Dean of Technology yesterday! The visit around the campus just reinforced my desire for the position and I am looking forward to a panel interview in the coming weeks! In the meantime, I've been reading the 152 page User's Guide for the new Blackboard System (9.1) and well, it's consumed most of my day thus far!
This is my excuse for delaying my second BIG announcement...I would like to introduce you to the Simply Betty Stamps Design Team! I have had the pleasure of virtually and physically meeting these ladies this week nd it has been quite a ride as we prepare for the official kick-off of Betty's stamp line this weekend! You can look forward to sneak peeks tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday! I want to encourage you to check out the other designer's blogs and of course to come on back this way over the next few days as there will be blog hops and PRIZES ahead! ;)
And so, without further ado, I present to you...

Amy Young
Betty Roberts (Owner)
Catherine
Debbie Pamment
Jen Shults
Lisa Hjulberg (DT Coordinator)



I gotta' tell you, friends, the things these ladies are coming up with are just amazing! I can't wait to see it all come together!

If you haven't yet, head on over to Simply Betty Stamps to preorder your very own Emo Kids, today! After playing with them this week, they have been a blast to color; I've really enjoyed seeing them come to life!

Happy Memorial Day, my American followers; enjoy this time with your families and please remember those who have sacrificed for our liberties and freedoms!
Hugs and HOOTS,
<3 Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! So glad to have this opportunity to get to know you, Alicia. I know we are gonig to have a blast!

    PS - (((Hugs))) to you for keeping the true spirit of Memorial Day in mind!

    ReplyDelete